When heated in a microwave, the Tara Spa Herbal-Ease® Aromatherapy Uni-Pack releases moist heat to help soothe and relax tense muscles. The specially formulated herbal blend is fragrantly aromatic and helps relieve joint pain, aches and muscle tension. Made with highly durable fabrics and quality workmanship, the Uni-Pack may be used for hot or cold therapy. Its versatile shape (10” x 15”) makes it easy to apply to any part of the body.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Cinnamon – Relieves muscle tension, warming
- Cloves – Stimulant, good for lungs when inhaled, warming
- Allspice – Warming, soothing
- Orange – Calming, anti-spasmodic
- Cayenne – Warming
- White Rice – Releases moist heat
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Herbal-Ease™ Uni-Pack when heated in a microwave, releases moist heat to help soothe and relax tense muscles and relieve joint pain. Its versatile shape makes it easily applied to any part of the body, fleece side down.
Heat in microwave, fleece side up, for 1-1/2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Caution: To avoid burning the skin, test temperature with back of hand before placing on body.
Spray soft side lightly with water. Place in plastic bag in freezer for 1-2 hours. Remove from plastic bag and wrap in towel to avoid direct skin contact.
Excessive heat may cause contents to burn or lose their therapeutic properties. It’s very important to carefully follow heating instructions below.
- Heating times depend upon strength of a Microwave — which varies from 500W to 1400W. The higher the wattage, the less time required to heat your Pillow.
- If microwave does not have a turntable feature, reshift and reposition Pillow every minute to avoid hot spots.
- Make sure Pillow is not touching inner walls of microwave and that microwave is clear of food or grease.
- When reheating Pillow, heat only ½ of original time, as the inner core will still be holding heat.
- Do not exceed heating time of 5 minutes for any Pillow.
- Do not heat Pillow in conventional oven.
CLEANING & STORING
Spot clean by wiping with slightly damp cloth and a few drops of mild soap. A small amount of foam based “dry” shampoo may also be used. Don’t ever immerse in water. Storing Pillow in plastic bag between uses will help retain its aromatic scent.