Relieve stress, tension and enhance relaxation with the Tara Herbal-Ease® Aromatherapy Neck Pillow. Specially formulated with all natural herbs, the therapeutic pillow offers the benefits of both moist heat and aromatherapy, keys to providing relief from stress and tension. Simply heat in the microwave, relax and enjoy! Made with highly durable fabrics and quality workmanship. May be used for hot or cold therapy.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Cinnamon – Relieves muscle tension, warming
- Cloves – Stimulant, good for lungs when inhaled, warming
- Allspice – Warming, soothing
- Orange – Calming, anti-spasmodic
- Cayenne – Warming
- White Rice – Releases moist heat
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Herbal-Ease™ Neck Pillow, when heated in a microwave, releases moist heat therapy to calm stress and tension and ease aches and pains in the neck and shoulders.
Place Neck Pillow, fleece side up, in microwave and heat for 1-1/2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Place around neck, fleece side down. Caution: To avoid burning the skin, check temperature with back of hand before placing around neck.
Spray soft side lightly with water. Place in plastic bag in freezer for 1-2 hours. Remove plastic bag, wrap in towel to avoid direct skin contact.
Excessive heat may cause contents to burn or lose their therapeutic properties. It’s very important to carefully follow heating instructions below.
- Heating times depend upon strength of a Microwave — which varies from 500W to 1400W. The higher the wattage, the less time required to heat your Pillow.
- If microwave does not have a turntable feature, reshift and reposition Pillow every minute to avoid hot spots.
- Make sure Pillow is not touching inner walls of microwave and that microwave is clear of food or grease.
- When reheating Pillow, heat only ½ of original time, as the inner core will still be holding heat.
- Do not exceed heating time of 5 minutes for any Pillow.
- Do not heat Pillow in conventional oven.
CLEANING & STORING
Spot clean by wiping with slightly damp cloth and a few drops of mild soap. A small amount of foam based “dry” shampoo may also be used. Don’t ever immerse in water. Storing Pillow in plastic bag between uses will help retain its aromatic scent.